Renting Park Buildings and Pavilions

Facilities may be reserved online via our Recreation and Parks registration website. For questions or assistance, call 770.730.5600 or email recreation@sandyspringsga.gov.

Facility rentals reservations may also be made in person at City Hall:  

  • Monday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
  • Tuesday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
  • Wednesday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.;1 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. 
  • Thursday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
  • Friday 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

(Closed Saturday and Sunday)

When you visit City Hall, ask at the lobby front desk to speak to someone in the Recreation and Parks Department about facility rentals. 

Park Facility Rentals include: 

How do I reserve a park facility?
You can reserve a facility online.  You may also reserve a facility, by completing the Event Questionnaire for Facility Rentals form and submit it to the City for approval in one of the following ways:

Via email to recreation@sandyspringsga.gov
Via fax to 770-206-2578
Via mail at 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
In person at the front office located at 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328

Please allow up to 5 business days for approval. Once approved, a permit number will be given to you by email. You will have 5 days from the date of approval to pay for the rental in full, or you will lose your reservation. Checks should be made out to the City of Sandy Springs.

May I bring in private vendors to cater, or provide entertainment for my reservation event?
Please provide the information about your event in the Event Questionnaire. All requests are subject to approval. If planning an event at the Pavilion at Overlook Park that will serve alcohol, please review these requirements to serve alcohol and note that a Tier 2 Special Event Permit must be submitted 30 days in advance.  No alcohol permitted at Hammond Park events.

What if I have a large group?
Groups of 60 or more people can be accommodated at Pavilion #3 at Morgan Falls Overlook Park. 

  • $250 per reservation for first two hours
  • $100 per additional hour
  • If requesting alcohol may reserve beginning at 6 p.m.
  • Alcohol permit must be secured by completing a Special Event Permit form through the Revenue Division

Are the tennis and basketball courts in Hammond Park open to the public?
The outdoor tennis and basketball courts at Hammond Park are open to the public on a first-come first-served basis and have no associated usage charge. Tennis courts may be reserved for free play in up to two hours (2) time periods at no charge. You can book through the Recreation and Parks office and online. Please note: No team play/ matches, drills, or private lessons are allowed.

Filming in the Parks 
Production companies interested in filming in the City's parks, must first fill out an event questionnaire and then apply for a filming permit

Summer Basketball Camp
Recreational Program

Basketball Camp

Monday, June 12
Learn a new game or fine tune your skills at Summer Basketball Camp. Campers will get team and 1-on-1 instruction from basketball coaches and counselors.
View Event
Emblem for Sundown Social, it features string lights, mixed drinks, a guitar, music notes, and dice. It reads, "Sundown Social: Thursdays - City Springs"
City Springs Event

Sundown Social

Thursday, June 15
New in 2023! Sundown Social is a relaxed neighborhood gathering with live music and drinks. Join your neighbors in the best back yard in Sandy Springs on selected Thursdays through October 26. 
View Event
City Green Live: Anderson East
City Springs Event

City Green Live: Anderson East

Friday, June 16
Anderson East is a Nashville-based singer-songwriter whose seductively vintage voice is also decidedly fresh. East’s influences meld seamlessly: R&B grooves, gospel-blues, and blasting brass. Known for his magnetic live shows, East has performed sold-out shows worldwide.
View Event