Paint Like Bob Ross!
May 27, 202310:00am
Complete a Bob Ross painting in just one class—even if you’ve never painted before! That’s the magic of the techniques used by Bob Ross in his popular TV series, the Joy of Painting®. Bob Ross Certified Instructor Jeremy Rogers walks you through step by step how to paint a beautiful Ross landscape, complete with “happy trees”! This is a light-hearted painting class totally focused on creating beauty and having fun! (Only Bob Ross supplies are used to give you an authentic experience.)
**Please bring a roll of paper towels, Small Package of Wet/Baby Wipes and a cardboard box to carry your piece of art home with you. The box needs to be big enough to hold a 12"x16" canvas.
CANCELLATION POLICY for Bob Ross Painting Classes
- Any cancelations seven (7) or more days prior to class will be fully refunded. Example: If your class is on a Saturday, you must cancel by the prior Saturday at midnight.
- You can also request to switch to another class date seven (7) or more days prior to the class you registered for.
- To cancel or switch, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org r call 770-730-5600 and receive back a confirmation of cancellation or switching.
- No refunds are given if you cancel less than 7 days prior to class; you may request a class change up to 2 business days prior to class which will put you on a make-up waitlist for a future class. You will be notified of space availability up to 2 business days prior. If request is submitted less than 2 business days prior to class we will not be able to offer a make-up option.
- This class requires a minimum of four (4) students. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- WEATHER: This class is indoors or under a covered pavilion so class will continue rain or shine. In cases of severe weather, class will be rescheduled.