The City Council adopted the Bicycle, Pedestrian and Trail Plan in 2014. This plan is the first time the City took a comprehensive evaluation of its existing bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure and identified future investments.
Adopted Sandy Springs Bicycle, Pedestrian and Trail Plan (Dec. 2014)
Current Major Projects that are under design include:
Recently completely projects:
• Windsor Parkway Pedestrian bridge
• Dunwoody Club Drive bike lanes
• Morgan Falls Road bike lanes and shared-lane markings (also known as sharrows)
• Peachtree Dunwoody Road bike lanes
• Green dilemma zone striping on Perimeter Center West
As the City completes its annual paving program, it explores opportunities for additional on-street bicycle facilities.