The city of Sandy Springs recognizes the importance of strong, vibrant neighborhoods. The city's Community Relations Manager, serves as the key contact to the city’s neighborhoods and homeowner associations.
This office helps to maintain the quality of life in the City’s neighborhoods by:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with neighborhoods and homeowner associations
- Serving as a resource/liaison to homeowner associations and neighborhoods
- Addressing and resolving issues of concern related to city projects and programs
- Coordinating the resolution of neighborhood issues and concerns with city departments
- Fostering communications between the City and neighborhoods
- Providing assistance in establishing new neighborhood organizations and revitalizing existing neighborhood organizations
Please help us keep in touch with you by subscribing to our monthly newsletter.
Topics Frequently Viewed by Neighborhoods:
- Resident Guide
- Traffic Calming
- Neighborhood Watch
- Street Lighting
- Request Assistance
- Water/Sewer Information
- Recycling in the City
- Approved Trash Haulers
- Sign Permits
- Code Enforcement - common violations
- City News and Media
Homeowner Association Registration
Help us keep your neighborhood informed! To help us reach residents with news impacting the community, the City often enlists the help of Homeowner Associations and Neighborhood Associations. Please email the information below to email@example.com.
HOA Name, HOA Contact Name, Street Address, Zip Code, Email, Meeting Schedule, and Property Management Company (if applicable).
Here's a link to the HOA registration form.