Sandy Springs Gymnastics Center Policy
Make up classes due to participant illness or other personal absences are not guaranteed.
All classes canceled or called off by City of Sandy Springs Recreation and Parks will be made up.
Refunds will be made to participants only when scheduled programs are canceled or a change has been made by the Department of Recreation and Parks prohibiting customer attendance without penalty. Other refunds will be granted minus $10 administrative fees from the program cost.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE GYM
FOR SAFETY REASONS
We Ask Your Cooperation with the Following:
- Only REGISTERED students may participate.
- Participants are allowed on gym floor ONLY during their designated class times. Please wait on the bleachers for your instructor to call in your class.
- Do not climb, or sit on the trophy wall.
- NO shoes, chewing gum, food or drinks are allowed in the gymnastics areas at any time.
- NO jewelry may be worn during class.
- Hair MUST be pulled up and away from the face.
- Participants MUST wear proper gymnastics attire: Girls – gymnastics leotard or spandex pants and fitted shirt; Boys – tucked in t-shirt and elastic waist shorts
- Parents MUST supervise their children not participating in a class. Children not enrolled in class are NOT ALLOWED on the gym floor.
- Bathroom breaks are not supervised by the instructors. Parents please make a point to have students use the restroom before class and hang around to assist if your child is a frequent goer.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
Recreation and Parks Staff