Park Facility Rentals

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Registration or facility rentals may be done in person:  
Monday 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.;1 2:00 p.m. - 6 p.m. 
Thursday 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12:00 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12:00 p.m. - 6 p.m.
(closed Saturday and Sunday)
at the Recreation and Parks office located at 705 Hammond Dr., Sandy Springs, GA 30328. Online registration and facility rentals is also available 24 hours a day at For question or assistance, call 770.730.5600 or email

Park Facility Rentals include: 

  • Pavilions
  • Athletic Fields
  • Program rooms/buildings

How do I reserve a park facility?

You can reserve a facility online.  You may also reserve a facility, by completing the Event Questionnaire for Facility Rentals form and submit it to the City for approval in one of the following ways:

  • Via email to
  • Via fax to 770-206-2032
  • Via mail at 705 Hammond Drive, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
  • In person at the front office located at 705 Hammond Drive, Sandy Springs, GA 30328

Hard copies of the form are also available at the 705 Hammond Drive front office.

Please allow up to 5 business days for approval. Once approved, a permit number will be given to you by email. You will have 5 days from the date of approval to pay for the rental in full, or you will lose your reservation. Checks should be made out to the City of Sandy Springs.

May I bring in private vendors to cater, or provide entertainment for my reservation event?

Please provide the information about your event in the Event Questionnaire. All requests are subject to approval. If planning an event at the Pavilion at Overlook Park that will serve alcohol, please review these requirements to serve alcohol and note that a Tier 2 Special Event Permit must be submitted 30 days in advance.  No alcohol permitted at Hammond Park events.

What if I have a large group?

Groups of 60 or more people can be accommodated at Pavilion #3 at Morgan Falls Overlook Park. 

  • $250 per reservation for first two hours
  • $100 per additional hour
  • If requesting alcohol may reserve beginning at 6 p.m.
  • Alcohol permit must be secured by completing a Special Event Permit form through the Revenue Division

Are the tennis and basketball courts in Hammond Park open to the public?

The outdoor tennis and basketball courts at Hammond Park are open to the public on a first-come first-served basis and have no associated usage charge. Tennis courts may be reserved for free play in up to two hours (2) time periods at no charge. You can book through the Recreation and Parks office and online. Please note: No team play/ matches, drills, or private lessons are allowed.

Filming in the Parks 

Production companies interested in filming in the City's parks, must first fill out an event questionnaire and then apply for a filming permit


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
View Full Site