Lane and Road Closures and Special Alerts Impacting Your Drive around Sandy Springs
- Carpenter at the intersection of Roswell Road and Cliftwood will close Thursday evening, June 1 beginning at 8 pm until Monday, June 5 at 4 a.m. The closure is needed to complete the change over to the new road alignment. In the event of bad weather, the road will remain closed until the realignment is completed.
- Lane closures are possible as stormwater work continues at Crest Valley and Mt Vernon Parkway.
- Transform 285/400: Intermittent daily closures on GA400 Flexible Shoulder Lanes continue. Impact on both NB and SB flexible shoulder lanes between the North Springs MARTA station ramp and Pitts Road - 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
In observance of Memorial Day, all interstate lane closures shall be restricted between noon Friday, May 26, 2017 through 5:00 AM Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
Click Here to View the City's Traffic Watch Map
Upcoming Weekend Closures & Activity from the GA Dept of Transportation
Metro Lane Closures:
· Statewide Lane Closures: http://www.dot.ga.gov/DriveSmart/WeekendClosures/StatewideLaneClosures.pdf
Transform 285/400 PROJECT:
- Intermittent daily closures on GA400 Flexible Shoulder Lanes continue. Impact on both NB and SB flexible shoulder lanes between the North Springs MARTA station ramp and Pitts Road - 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Note: all dates are subject to change
Click here to view all materials related to this GA Dept. of Transportation project.
For issues related to this project, please call the GDOT Hotline at 404-609-4609.
Whenever you approach a work zone: slow down; allow extra distance between vehicles; read signs; obey road crew flaggers, and expect the unexpected. For updated information about travel conditions on Georgia’s interstates and state routes, GDOT advises travelers to call 511 or consult www.511ga.org before heading out. Georgia 511 is a free service that provides real-time traffic and travel information statewide. Callers also can transfer to operators to request assistance or report incidents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.