WHY SANDY SPRINGS?
Sandy Springs is not only one of the best places in the country to do business, but one of the best places to live. Businesses benefit from a low tax rate and residents enjoy a high quality of life. This isn’t by accident – we work hard to attract and retain high-quality businesses, though our convenient location to the world’s busiest airport certainly makes our job a little bit easier. As home to multiple Fortune 500 corporations and winner of ‘Yelp’s Most Customer-Friendly Town in America’ award, there are so many reasons to Sandy Springs is the perfect place to start or grow your business.
- Population of 106,000+ making Sandy Springs the 2nd largest city in the metro area.
- Access to 4 MARTA stations.
- Served by 12 MARTA bus routes and 2 GRTA Xpress routes.
- Only 30 minutes by car to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport.
- 14th most diverse city in the U.S.
- More than 37 percent of Sandy Springs adults have earned four-year degrees and more than 23 percent hold graduate degrees.