Adult Entertainment Venue Employee Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Every employee working in the adult entertainment industry must have an Adult Establishment Work Permit.

Step One: Applications should be submitted in person to the Revenue Department, including a $55.00 application fee.  Following notarization of the Lawful Presence Affidavit, the applicant will receive two receipts, one for the Police Department and one for the employer (adult entertainment establishment).

Step Two: The applicant will bring the above receipt to the Police Department (Building 300), and will be fingerprinted as well as complete the needed process for a background check. 

Adult Entertainment Administrative Permit Application

An application shall be considered complete when it contains the following:

  • The applicant’s full legal name and any other names used by the applicant in the preceding five years;
  • Current business address or another mailing address for the applicant;
  • Written proof of age, in the form of a driver’s license, a picture identification document containing the applicant’s date of birth issued by a governmental agency, or a copy of a birth certificate accompanied by a picture identification document issued by a governmental agency;
  • The adult establishment work permit application fee ($55.00).
  • A statement of whether the applicant has been convicted of, or has pled guilty or nolo contendere to, a crime;
  • A completed set of fingerprints taken by the city's police department. The police department shall provide fingerprinting service upon the request of the applicant during regular office hours.

View Full Site