The City of Sandy Springs is preparing for the Nov. 5, 2013 elections for the City’s Mayor and Council. We are accepting applications for individuals to serve as pollworkers on Election Day.
- Be 16 years old by Election Day
- Be a U.S. citizen and resident of Fulton County
- Submit a completed application before August 1, 2013.
- Attend a mandatory 3-hour training class. Classes will be offered on various dates, times and locations in late September and early October. There will also be a mandatory online training course.
- On Election Day, report to your assigned polling place at 6 a.m. and work until all duties are completed (about 9 p.m.).
- Duties include: opening and closing the polling place and assisting voters throughout the voting process.
Originally Published: Monday, June 03, 2013