Contacting Our Procurement Staff
You will find information regarding the requirements for doing business in the Sandy Springs under each bidding opportunity.
The Purchasing Department is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at City Hall.
The following is a list of the City’s Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Invitation to Bid (ITB) opportunities.
Mt. Vernon To Hilderbrand Multipurpose Path T0062-2
- Start Date:10/09/2019 8:39 am
- Close Date:11/07/2019 2:00 pm
Invitation To Bid #20-030
CITY OF SANDY SPRINGS
MT. VERNON TO HILDEBRAND MULTIPURPOSE PATH T0062-2
PROPOSAL DUE DATE
November 7, 2019, 2:00 p.m.
Pre-Proposal Conference October 23, 2019, 10:00 AM EST
City of Sandy Springs City Hall, Barfield Training Room-2nd Floor
1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328
The City of Sandy Springs uses a procurement portal powered by Bonfire Interactive (“Bonfire”) for accepting and evaluating bids, statements of qualification, and proposals digitally, found by using the link below: https://sandysprings.bonfirehub.com/projects/view/19609
All communications regarding this solicitation must be with the assigned Procurement Agent,
Delores Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions or requests for clarification must be sent via Bonfire under Message – Opportunity Q&A: https://sandysprings.bonfirehub.com/projects/view/19609. Questions are due no later than October 25, 2019 5:00 p.m. Questions received after this date and time may not be answered.
- Questions and clarifications will be answered in the form of an addendum. Any addenda, schedule changes and other important information regarding the solicitation related to this solicitation will be posted on Bonfire website. It is the Offeror’s responsibility to check the Bonfire portal for any addendum or other communications related to this solicitation.
- The City of Sandy Springs reserves the right to reject all bids and to waive technicalities and informalities, to make award in the best interest of the City of Sandy Springs, or to cancel this solicitation at any time.
- The City of Sandy Springs is not responsible for any technical difficulties. It is highly recommended that all potential contractors submit their quotes prior to the due date of this solicitation.
Title VI and related statutes prohibit discrimination in federally-assisted programs, requiring that no person in the US shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal assistance.