Contacting Our Procurement Staff
You will find information regarding the requirements for doing business in the Sandy Springs under each bidding opportunity.
The Purchasing Department is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at City Hall.
The following is a list of the City’s Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Invitation to Bid (ITB) opportunities.
Georgia State Route 400 and Interstate 285 Mowing
- Number:ITB 20-026
- Start Date:10/02/2019 4:13 pm
- Close Date:10/21/2019 2:00 pm
Start Date: 10/02/2019 9:00 am
Close Date:10/21/2019 2:00 pm
October 10, 2019, 2019; 9:00 a.m.
City Hall at City Springs
Barfield Training Room- 2nd Floor
1 Galambos Way
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Bid Due Date:
October 21, 2019; no later than 2:00 p.m.
Bids will only be accepted online through the Bonfire Portal at https://sandysprings.bonfirehub.com/projects/view/19387. Any proposal submitted in any other format (email, paper, fax, mail, etc.) will not be accepted for any reason.
1. All communications regarding this solicitation must be with the assigned Procurement Agent, Delores Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All questions or requests for clarification must be sent via Bonfire under Message - Opportunity Q&A https://sandysprings.bonfirehub.com/projects/view/19387 Questions are due no later than October 14, 2019; 5:00 p.m. Questions received after this date and time may not be answered.
3. Questions and clarifications will be answered in the form of an addendum. Any addenda, schedule changes and other important information regarding the solicitation related to this solicitation will be posted on Bonfire website at https://sandysprings.bonfirehub.com/projects/view/19387
4. It is the Offeror’s responsibility to check the Bonfire portal for any addendums or other communications related to this solicitation.
5. The form of contract (“Model Contract”) the City intends to execute with the selected contractor is included for your review.
6. The City of Sandy Springs reserves the right to reject all bids and to waive technicalities and informalities, and to make award in the best interest of the City of Sandy Springs.
7. The City of Sandy Springs is not responsible for any technical difficulties. It is highly recommended that all potential contractors submit their quotes prior to the due date of this solicitation.
Title VI and related statutes prohibit discrimination in federally-assisted programs, requiring that no person in the US shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal assistance.