In addition to being a wonderful place to live and do business, the City of Sandy Springs, itself is also a great place to work for, offering a wide range of jobs and opportunities.
Open Positions with the City
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.00 per hour
- Posted Date:01/21/2020
- Deadline to Apply:02/28/2020
To apply, please visit our Career Center .
• Help with basic AV needs as necessary
• Ensure the proper storage of Operations equipment
• Work events as needed
• Perform general labor as assigned
• Assist Operations Manager in preventing and managing facility damages
• Ability to comprehend and execute a room set up according to a diagram
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Must be able to work independently
• Detail oriented
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal harmoniously with guests, employees, and outside contractors
• Excellent spatial reasoning
• Ability to work independently and efficiently, exercise initiative, resourcefulness, good judgment and accept responsibility for actions
• Capable of physical tasks for extended periods of time
• Experience in Performing Arts preferred
• Ability to work flexible schedule based on event needs, including: nights, weekends, and holidays
Interested in Volunteering? Visit our volunteer opportunities page.
Those interested in volunteering at the Performing Arts Center can call 770.206.2063. Note that this number is for volunteer opportunities only.
Equal Opportunity Policy
The City provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, or military or veteran status, or any other status or classification protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.