Doing Business in Sandy Springs

Thank you for choosing to conduct business in our city!

All businesses located in the City of Sandy Springs are required to hold a valid Business Occupational Tax Certificate, often referred to as a business license, and pay Business Occupational Taxes.

There are additional requirements for businesses who sell alcohol, businesses who rent accommodations (hotels/motel etc.) and businesses who rent vehicles.

You will find information regarding the requirements for doing business in the Sandy Springs on this website, and the staff at the Sandy Springs Revenue Department can assist you if you need further guidance.

Contacting Our Staff

The Revenue Department is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at Sandy Springs City Hall.

7840 Roswell Road, Building 500
Sandy Springs, GA 30350
Directions to City Hall

Phone: 770.730.5600

To locate the Revenue Department, please enter the door on the west side of the building marked Municipal Court/Council Chambers. Revenue will be located on your right as you enter the building.